Monday, December 22, 2014

Sketchy Hot Dog Cooker and I Heard The Bells on Harmonica

My new companion is awesome. We get along super well. He is a very tall fellow from Tooele. He worked at Macey's. He has been out as long as Sperry, so about 4 months. 

We had a Christmas Devotional in Nevada City, which is about an hour drive from Lincoln. I played "I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day" on my harmonica and it was pretty much the best performance there. Just saying. 

It was mostly music.

Elder Harris and I started the Onesie Cult. We are going to slowly initiate others. It's pretty much the most comfortable thing I have ever worn.

We made a super sketchy hot dog cooker. We cut the plug off of an old lamp, hooked it up to two forks and cooked stuff.
Screen capture from Christmas call showing Hot Dog Cooker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment