Tuesday, November 25, 2014

The Ward Split

I have only been here a week, and they split the ward. Instead of meeting in a building nearly thirty minutes from where we live, we know meet two blocks down. At 2:30 instead of 9:00.

I also got a sweet inflatable chair from a member. It is Cartoon Network themed. It is pretty sweet.

I got massively sick a couple days ago. I have slept a total of twenty hours over the past couple says. It felt really nice.

I am emailing at a members house. They are on vacation, so they are letting us use their house for laundry and lunch etc. There is a frozen pizza in the oven and life is good.

We get to spend Thanksgiving with our Ward mission leader and his wife's family. She is Iranian. Should be interesting to see what an Iranian Thanksgiving is like.

For Christmas, all I want is money. I have too much crap. The only thing I can think of is an electric razor. That would be nice.

Vielstich isn't liking his new companion as much as me. Rosenbaum is really disobedient, but is trying to act like he never has been.

Sperry and I get along very well. I have had three awesome companions in a row, so I think my last one Is going to be a huge tool. We will have to see.


- Elder Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment