Monday, February 10, 2014

It's Raining Again

We had extremely heavy rainfall this past week. I probably biked at least 10 hours in sopping wet clothes. Exciting stuff.

This week we put Brandi Danner on date to be baptized. She is set June 19th, but we are trying to get her to set it sooner. She wants to wait for her friend from Washington (who converted her) to be down for it, so we are trying to get her to come down sooner.

Aaron Miller, the LA we have been working with, will be baptizing is son in 2 weeks! Pretty amazing.

I went on 3 exchanges this week, two of them back to back. Needless to say, this week has gone quickly. Very enjoyable.

We are teaching a guy named Mark. He is a tattoo artist whose late wife was a member. He should be getting baptized in the next month or so. 

I love being a missionary. This is the first period of time on my mission where I have been thoroughly enjoying my life. It is a great feeling. 

I learned this week that this ward actually borders my last ward. But the underpopulated nature of that part of both wards makes it inconvenient to actually go there.

I have just one month left until I hit a year. Crazy stuff.

- Elder Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment