Monday, January 27, 2014

Q: What do you get if you take 30 people from Marysville?

A: A full set of teeth.

Marysville has been quite the experience thus far. There are a disproportionate amount of awkward people here. There are a lot of characters.

Elder Paquette is my absolute most favorite companion ever. We have so much in common. We have so many things to talk about all the time. 

I am sorry there are no pictures this week, but I accidentally left my camera at home. 

There is actually work to be done here, because there are a lot more people. There is a lot of sweet graffiti too. 

Marysville is a very poor town that has been hit hard by drugs and stuff.

Our ward covers both Maryville and Linda, and we are part of the Yuba Stake. We have an upcoming baptism for Zack King on Saturday. 

My companion is just delightful. He is an intelligent human being who shares interests. It has been hard to do anything because we talk so much about everything. He is from Michigan, the same town as Alice Cooper. 

He also likes soda. Creating things. 

I don't need anything for Valentines. I am still eating the Christmas stuff. 

Marysville is a lot of less active work. 

There is a sweet bike shop here that fixed my bike up for a great price. My bike is so awesome now. Biking around is a pleasure. Which is good, because I have some weight to lose. 


...
Elder Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment