Monday, December 23, 2013

I'm Dreaming of A Green Christmas

I am typing this email from my new iPad. I couldn't ask for a better
Christmas present from the Brethren.

We got a new heater this morning because the old one broke.

We are having Christmas dinner with the Hagberg family. He just had a
triple bypass, but he still wants us to come.

Elder champagne has at least twice the amount of presents as all the
elders combined. But his birthday is the 27th, so that might have
something to do with it.

Our iPads have an app that keeps track of everything for us so that we
can focus on teaching. We actually picked up a new investigator from
sharing Christmas videos with people. His name is Nick.

People keep unloading their unwanted Christmas goodies on us. I don't
know if I can eat any more brownie brittle.

Happy holidays!

- Elder Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment