Monday, August 5, 2013

Temple Trip

On Saturday, we had the privilege of going to the Sacramento Temple. It was a great experience. It is interesting how they do things different based on the temple.

The Sacramento Temple is beautiful, just like all temples. Elder Heninger and I went with Elder Nalder, a missionary from Canada who is also our Zone Leader. Brother Jones from downstairs took us.




Oh, by the way, I got transferred.

I will now be serving in the Liberty Ward in Gridley. It is just southwest of Yuba City from what I hear. I will be serving with Elder Boyer. When I first heard his name, I thought it was Elder Voyeur, but luckily I was wrong.

Today I will be packing. I hate packing. But I am excited nonetheless.

We picked up 6 new investigators yesterday. That has to be some kind of record. We picked up a family of 5 known as the Husmanns. We also picked up a 14 year old girl, who is extremely spiritually sensitive. All of them are looking good for baptism in the next 6 weeks, and I have to leave.

Also yesterday, I stood in the circle to give Kris Conrad the Aaronic Priesthood. It was awesome. I love these experiences.

Wish me luck in Gridley, and remember, all mail needs to be sent to the mission office for the next week.

I love you all!

- Elder Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment