Monday, August 26, 2013

Naked Companions

School has started here. Although they are so small, Gridley and Live Oak each have their own high school. You think the town in abandoned, until school gets out. I don't understand how a small town can have so many cars. 

I found out that Elder Boyer is older than our ward mission leader. Boyer is 24 and Bro. Hardwick is 23. 

Gerald Gocken Sr. was in church yesterday. It was nice to see a somewhat familiar face (Gerry II and Gerry III are in our ward)

Elder Boyer is the most interesting man I have ever met. Let's just leave it at that. Well, actually, Elder Tepox can't hear elder boyers name, and here is why: 

I have a goal to not see my companions naked. Thus far, I am 0/3. It is rather obnoxious actually. But Elder Boyer took it beyond all normal limits. We will leave it at that.

I had a great spiritual experience this week that I shared in my letter to you. I think you will like it.

I don't have much to report on actually. 

I love you guys. 


- Elder Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment