Monday, July 15, 2013

Email to Family (redacted) July 15th, 2013


Thank you for the package. It has great stuff that I wanted in there.  

I will try to get letters off today for all of you guys.

A few days ago I got TWO flat tires, and so instead of patching them up I decided it would be better to get the slime tubes. I had already patched both tubes a couple times so it was time.

There are some sketch apartments across the street called Sunset Apartments. The cops just recently pulled out 2.2 kilos of heroine from the whole complex. We have several people there we are beginning to teach. Scotty, Levi, Paul, Jonathan and whoever else is outside. So if you could pray for them, that would be great.

Heninger and I are beginning to get along a little better. A lot of this is because of Elder Nalder, our zone leader. I was on exchanges with him a few days ago and we had a long talk. He helped me see what I need to do to become a better missionary.
 
There are 3 weeks left of the transfer, and I am likely going to leave this area. Just as a heads up. For that last week, send all my mail to the mission office, so that if I do leave I will still get my mail.

Thank you a lot for the music. So far I have only listened to the classical CD, but it was awesome. It really helped me.

I love you guys.
- Elder Keenan

No comments:

Post a Comment