Monday, June 17, 2013

This Week - Exotic Emails and Superpower

This week has had some ups and downs.

On Friday, we had to hand our perfect investigator over to the 4th ward. It was sad, but probably for the best. Fortunately, Elder Payne will still baptize him, and I will still confirm him. And that's the best part anyway.

Also this week, I was able to get a sweet Father's Day present that my family hasn't received yet. It was an amazing stroke of luck that this guy was Mormon AND in my ward. You will see what I mean tomorrow or Wednesday...

I am still trying to get caught up on letters to people. So If you sent me something and you haven't got a letter back, sorry! I am working on it.

Something cool: Elder Edwards of the 3rd Ward tracted into the franchise owner of the Kripy Kremes of Northern California. So the guy gave him a free year of donuts. Luckily he is willing to share.

I got my first email from Jaron today, so now I am getting updates from Russia  AND South America. This way I don't have to leave the comfort of California, but I still get to have exotic missionary experiences.

There is a good chance that Payne will get transferred and I will get a new companion. We will find out Sunday night, so this time next week we will know.

Thank you all for reading this and supporting me! I love you all!

Also, a quick challenge. I am going to use my only superpower right now.

I want to challenge you all to re-read the Book of Mormon from beginning to end by Christmas. The best part is, I can promise you as a representative of Jesus Christ that if you do this, you will have the spirit in a greater measure, and you will come much closer to Christ.

Good luck, and have a good week.

- Elder Keenan

No comments:

Post a Comment