Monday, June 3, 2013

Bike Wreck - It was Sweet!

Saturday night I had my first bike accident. And boy was it a good one.



We were heading home Saturday night from the Rocklin Community festival. We were about to cross the intersection to get back to our apartment, so I decided to hop off the sidewalk and into the bike lane. The problem came about when the ghetto, broken up concrete grabbed my bike tire and threw me into the street. Luckily, my name badge took the brunt of the impact, along with my shoulder. I totally destroyed my shirt though. It was sweet.

This week we taught Kris Conrad, the most prepared person ever. He is scheduled for baptism on the 22nd, and I am sure he is going to make it. He loves coming to church, and he readily recognizes the spirit. He asks very in depth questions, showing that he truly understands what we are teaching and how it affects his life. I am so excited to be able to help him come to Christ.

I found something that you guys will like. I want you guys to use it every time you offend someone (sounds like something we will be using all of the time). You will see what I mean later this week.

All is well in the work. I am eating well. I am up to 160 pounds (Keenan weighs more than Schuyler now), and I seem to be stabilizing (let's hope so).

I love you guys. Have a good week.


- Elder Hyde

No comments:

Post a Comment